Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday Fill-In 170

It's been a while since I did one of these. Go get your own copy (and see what other folks are up to) at Friday Fill-Ins.

1. All you need is enough room to plant your feet and hang on.

2. The Cake Wrecks Blog fills me with laughter. [http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com]

3. Each generation, as it grows up, has to make a decision of how to be adults.

4. People letting their dogs poop in my yard is something I have a hard time dealing with.

5. A trip to mall is what I need. [No, really! I really want to shop for clothes now that it finally feels like spring.]

6. Give smiles to other people and that's what you get back.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at home with my wife, tomorrow my plans include going to hear a Cheryl Wheeler concert, and Sunday, I want to take a second try at a recipe for a cake that fell the first time (I think I know what went wrong)!






3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm trying a coconut cake this weekend...and if it doesn't work out, I have a Pepperidge Fahm one in the freezer :-)

beastmomma said...

Really liked your responses particularly numbers one and two! Here are mine:
http://beastmomma.squarespace.com/life-from-the-belly-of-the-bea/friday-fill-in-170.html

sister AE said...

I'll cross my fingers for you, Janet.

thanks, beastmomma.