Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 133

Check out the other Friday Fill-Ins!


1. Ice cream and almonds make a quick and easy dinner (not healthy, but you didn't ask about that!)

2. Bon Appetit is the book (ok magazine) that I'm reading right now. (I'm saving the books for vacation - keep reading.)

3. July brings back memories of sitting on the hand-crank ice cream maker while bigger relatives turned it as it got stiff toward the end.

4. My inattentiveness as a sign that I'm ready for vacation this week was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams you'll remember them (maybe?)

6. I try to compose difficult e-mail messages outside of my mail program, just in case, to give me time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the laundry and dishes done,
tomorrow my plans include packing, packing, and a long car ride, and Sunday I want to drink chai on the screen porch of the vacation place.

In case you didn't catch on, I'll be on vacation for a couple of weeks. No internet for me until August.

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

Almonds & ice cream? Why not? Good protein and lots of great nutrients from the milk products.

I also tend to write e-mail message outside my e-mail software (well, browser session, as I use Gmail.) I don't like the feeling of writing and editing within e-mail. Not as, I don't know, private or thoughtful a place.