Thursday, February 20, 2014

Go Way Back

Carmi proposed we "Go Way Back" this week, so I dug through some family photos I scanned in a while back and found this one. 



That's me in the blue coat with white head, with my two brothers, my mom, and a close family friend. We're waiting for the bus to pick us up in town (Aspen) and take us to the ski slopes (probably Aspen Highlands). I'd put money on my dad being behind the camera.

Check out Carmi's page for links to more "way back" pictures.

We'll also count this as a #throwbackthursday post.

3 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

A very appropriate photo to see at the time of the Winter Olympics.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Early skiing!

It took me a number of years to take it up. So much fun. Great picture!
~

carmilevy said...

Your dad took a great picture: I grew up in Montreal, and ski-themed photos were very much a part of my childhood. I can almost feel the crisp cold in the air.