Thursday, June 25, 2009

Horoscope words words words

Totally Options Prompts encouraged us to think "horoscopes" for poetry this week. I dove in and looked up my horoscope for Wednesday on nearly a dozen different websites. I didn't know what I was going to do with all of them, but I then thought about putting them in a Wordle.

So a cut-and-paste later, I had a massive Worldle that was too hard to read. So then I used one of the Wordle tools to restrict the number of words and got something that I thought might inspire me.

But now I find it too distracting all in itself. I trace words around and around. And so I decided that sharing this word-picture will be my contribution this week. Enjoy, and let me know if you find a poem in it!


(click on the image to see it bigger)

4 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

Cool Wordle but I haven't found a poem yet!

sister AE said...

Hi, Sue.
Maybe there isn't one in there...

Maria said...

I swear that each and every time I read my horoscope, it always says that I am on a spiritual journey. I think, that at age 51, I need to fucking GET THERE.

sister AE said...

LOL!